Thursday, November 10, 2005

TV ROCKS!

I watched some good TV last night. Me being an avid TV fan watch a heck of a lot of television, but I enjoyed two great hours of television last night.

First one was Lost, spoilers ahead in case you haven't seen it yet. Like many, I couldn't resist reading online the spoilers as to who the death would be. And I wasn't all that surprised, what other girl could they really kill off. And even if I hadn't known, I would have guessed while watching this ep. The flashback episode was all her, and then she had so many sweet, romantic moments throughout the hour. But when we saw who shot here, I was like, OMFG! I was shocked, as I'm sure Sayid was. Especially when he saw Michael and Jin were with the girl who shot her. Next week, will be good, we get to see the other side of the island's 48 days.

And as for that second hour of great televison last night, it was Gilmore Girls. Yes, I know, last night was Wednesday, and Gilmore airs on Tuesday. Well being where I work, I was given a copy of next week's episode, entitled, The Prodigal Daughter Returns. And It was fanfreakingtastic. There were so many great scenes, that I rewound many of them to watch more than once. And the reunion, I totally teared up. And that's all I'll say, so many other great things opened. I love me some Gilmore.

And tonight is yet another big TV night. Alias, Everwood, and ER, plus OC and Reunion. Who has the time???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home