Thursday, September 01, 2005

Pooped Out Is Me

Boy, am I pooped. The day started out crazy and that should have been a sign. I didn't have to be at work till 11am today, so I left at like 10 or so to go drop off the rent and then jump on the bus by 10:20. So I get to the bus at 10:20 and I wait and I wait. And let's not forget how effin humid as hell out it was, even in my little sleeveless dress. Let's be thankful that I work so many hours and I work in such a relaxed environment that being late is no big deal. But I was fuming. Finally 11am is approaching and still no bus, so I start walking toward the path, and then the damn bus comes. So I got to work 40 minutes late. And then the day just got crazy. Our copy chief is on vacation, one of my coworkers is still sick and today is our craziest day. And then by 6pm it was just me and karen. It was crazily non stop allll day! But we whipped through a lot, but more awaits us tomorrow. However, tomorrow is another day. The nice break in the day was one of the art guys is getting married this weekend, so champagne and cake party was at 4pm. YAY!

And even earlier in the week was crazier. I worked on Sunday, so i picked my free day off to be Tuesday. So I got out with Erica, Craig, Dana and Dorothy for thai food and it's all you can drink free wine. Sorry I'm too lazy and tired to do links tonight. So we drank lots of free wine, heck I had off the next day. So I sleep till noon and then I awake ready for my lazy day and I get a message that Jase and Karen called in sick, can I come in? Sure, why not. I'll get another free day off next week. So I picked next thursday, the day after Craig's big birthday bash! YAY. So I have been working non stop since sunday. I can not wait for the long weekend. Too bad Karen had to cancel her karaoke party. Oh well, hopefully she'll reschedule soon. Just not Sept. 30th weekend. That's my weekend in Ohio for Rosh Hashanah. I missed out on the last one because of Passover! Oh, the lovely jewish holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home