Monday, September 05, 2005

No Tax Week Rocks!

Boy is it fun to shop here in NYC with no tax! This was no-tax week and it's usually every year the week before labor day. So I had forgotten all about it all week. So I knew I had to go this weekend. After a fun friday night dinner at Benihana's with Erica, David and Ken. I vegged on Saturday and had plans to meet Leslie, Brian and Jared in Little Italy at 9:30. So I was like hey, I'll leave at 7 and hit the stores in Soho before dinner. But everything closed! What closes at 8 on Saturday? So I had to meander for an hour and a hal till dinner. But dinner was good and then we had gelati afterward. MMMM! Oh and since I had time to kill I also got a cannolli beforehand. Speaking of, I need to lose like 20 pds seriously. But it's not easy.

So today I finally hit the stores. And I did some damage. Spent 250 in Banana and 150 in Gap, but got tons of stuff and no tax!!! YAY! I got some pants, some tops. Cute stuff. Well my lovely three day weekend is coming to a close. Back to the grind tomorrow. But I am off again on thursday, my leftover free day off from last week. Which is perfect since Craig's big bday bash is on Wednesday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home