Sunday, August 28, 2005

Working on Sunday

I work hard for my money... da da da da... so hard for my money. Here I am my second Sunday in the row at work. But it's all god. Only 2 1/2 more hours to go and I didn't come in till 2. But I'm still tired. Didn't go to bed till 3 last night and till 2am the night before. And both days I was woken up at 11am by banging right below me. They're supposedly redoing an apartment right below or something. Arghhh. But I am off on Tuesday in exchange for working today, so I plan to sleep in. Hopefully not more banging by then.

Even with my weekend being cut short. I still had a fun one. Got out of work early on friday night and met up with Mandy for dinner at Chevy's and to see Must Love Dogs. It was a really cute movie, I just love John Cusack and Diane Lane. And we had such a fun time watching it together with our side commentary. And then a leisurely dinner at Chevy's afterward, we totally had all of us this time catch up. It was so great. I miss our daily chats like we used to have when we worked together. Then I went back to Hoboken and met up with Adena and some friends for some drinks until like 1-ish.

Then last night, me and Adena hit the city for some research for her birthday party. And we found a great place called Mercury Bar that has great music and huge video screens. It will be a good time, so everyone look out for the evite. Now I guess I'd better get back to work.. the lovely VMA's.

1 Comments:

Blogger deda said...

It IS all god. hehe

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home