Tuesday, August 23, 2005

It's Tuesday already?

Boy does time fly, when you get a monday off. And the weekend just flew by too. Saw two great flicks. Red-Eye and the 4-year-old virgin. The first one being so edge of your seat thriller good and the second being laugh your ass off hysterical. I highly recommend both of them. And then Sunday I had to go to work, yup you heard that right. But not a big deal to me, since in return I got to have monday off. And sunday I ended up only having to be there an hour, but still got monday off. So yippee. And I have to work again this sunday, VMA day.... but no biggie, I get a free day off in exchange for it.

Then monday, was just a nice free day off. Just chilled, did some Tivo catch up and went out and bought this fresh mozzarella from this amazing italian deli around the corner and made the tastiest baked ziti, yummo! Which is so much food so I will be eating it for weeks! LOL.

And here is my rant of the day, how come every show is going to be on at thursday 8pm and I of course will never be home since I work late on thursday. So all of these are on: Survivor, W&G, THE OC, Alias and Smallville! WHAT THE HELL! So OC and Alias take priority. But tivo only tapes one thing!! help!!!! I definitely have to give up smallville... but the others. Geez.

2 Comments:

Blogger EAB said...

Call me a prude, but I hope most 4 year olds are virgins. Nice typo, LOL.

4:23 PM  
Blogger deda said...

First off, get TiFaux! 2 shows at once...and stop watching W&G! Its so bad! haha

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home