Friday, August 26, 2005

Ewwww, mice!

Okay, so we have mice in our office. I came into work on Wednesday to find that our office mice had gotten into both of my desk drawers. Yes, our office mice. UGH! Now that I'm working on the 2nd floor, I guess we're closer to the street. That's the city for you. So the damn mice had muched through every little thing I had in there and left tons of mouse poo. I spent my first hour at work that day cleaning it up. I was so traumatized, I had to remedy the situation with a cream puff and a frappuccino.

Speaking of those cream puffs, they're the death of me. If my fraps were last summer's obsession, these cream puffs are the new one. They are right next door to my new office, and my god they are amazing. Seriously unbeliebvable. But I need to cut down on all this crap, I need to lost some poundage. Definitely need to lose at least 10, would love to take off 20. That would be me back to my skinnyness when I first moved back to new york from ohio.

But other than that, I am just tired right now. I worked late the past two night, so I'm wiped. And I'm working on Sunday too, but I get a free day off in exchange. And we might get out early today, but who knows. I probably just jinxed it. And then hanging with Mandy tonight and scoping out places for the roomie's birthday bash tommorrow night. Her birthday is only a month away. I need to start brainstorming her gift!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home