Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I love Springtime!

I love this weather. It's been such nice weather all week so far. I knew on Monday that I was planning to work out in my building's gym during Everwood. But then as I was walking home, I thought hey maybe I would just go for a run. But then laziness took over and just stuck to my original plan. And did the work out during Everwood. And Everwood was full of such sadness. At the end, poor Rose couldn't feel her legs. AH! But that Ephram needs an attitude adjustment. Yeah, it sucks. But the attitude has gotta go. Have fun in Europe, bud! Last night, I had a doc appt. so I didn't get home until just before 8pm. And then the roomie was like as I walked in, go get changed. I'm like, huh? Bellydancing at Lacey's she says. I'm like, huh? She's like, don't you remember, we're working out with Lacey tonight. Well I totally forgot and I hadn't eaten and I had to see the Mars finale and Idol. So she went and I just hunkered down with a delicion tuna fish sandwich.

As for Idol, what was up with my girl Carrie. She was just not feeling it tonight. I thought everyone was off. I liked Bo's second song, same as V and Anthony. But the first ones, ugh. Well, I did get 3 votes for Carrie. So here's hoping it's V or Anthony who goes tonight. Even though I really like everyone, who is left.

Then it was time for the finale of Veronica Mars. OH MY FREAKING GOD. So fantastic. If people are not watching this show, they are missing out. But the DVD is coming out this summer, so get on it. I love Kristen Bell. She just rocks. But Harry Hamlin was Lily's killer and they were having sex! EW! Dorothy was right. His face on the sex video. That is just one image that I don't need to have emblazed in my memory. But OMG, the stuff at the end. Harry was in her car, AHH! Then she crashes the car gets away and he gets her, locks her in a freezer and sets it on fire. Could this get any better? Now we must wait till September for more.

Well more great shows tonight, Lost and Alias! Let's hope closing day goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home