Wednesday, May 04, 2005

TV on Tuesdays

TV on Tuesdays is just out of control. Gilmore Girls and American Idol at 8, and Amazing Race, Veronica Mars and One Tree Hill at night. And do you know how many of those I watched tonight, none! Tonight was my last night of belly dancing class. But we're starting the immediate group in two weeks. Yowzers. And then our friend from class, Lacey, came over to drink some left over margaritas from our BYOC party and hang. And we ended up watching House, this crazy show on Fox that Lacey just raves about. And it was weird. It was like ER to the extreme. And meanwhile, all my other shows were either Tivoing or recording on the VCR. LOL. But our last belly dancing class tonight was so fun! We were working these cool scarves and doing all these cool moves. Definitely my favorite class to date. But now I am officially 3 weeks behind on Gilmore and 5 weeks behind on Veronica Mars. Yes, as Dorothy tells me, it's out of control.

Otherwise, the rest of the day was nothing too eventful. Just busy at work working on this special issue. As well as trying to finish an issue at Digest that closes tomorrow. But I miss my copy buddy Mandy. It's so quiet over by me without her.

Well I'd better get back to the phone. I've been trying to get in some votes for Carrie tonight even though I didn't see it. But it's busy, busy. My mom was just on the phone telling me how great Bo is and she's calling for him. That Scott needs to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home