Friday, April 29, 2005

Bush Speaks- Blah, Blah, Blah

Well as everyone that knows me knows, I am not a Bush fan at all. I didn't like his father, but I was just a clueless kid when Bush Sr. was president. But come on, how did Bush get elected again after going on and on about these so called weapons of mass destruction and leading us into an uneccessary war. Well anyways, I digress. The point I was trying to get to of course was about last night's tv viewing, the first night of May sweeps. So normally, I have the crazy triple conflict on thursdays at 8! Survivor, W&G and The O.C. Ahh! But last night, only Survivor was on. And Fox booted The O.C. but aired the crapfest known as the Simple Life.

So, my fellow Hobokener Karen, the queen of the blogs, just told me that she's linking my blog to hers! Karen is the ultimate blogger, maybe I'll get some peeps, reading my random thoughts. So feel free to comment here. Anyways, TGIF on this front. I am looking forward to my carb fest party tomorrow night at my apartment. I am so ready for Passover to be over. I am sitting here right now eating bland chicken soup with crushed up matza in it. Yech! And Ken wants us to go out to dinner tonight. And how will I be able to resist the bread basket no matter where we go. But I must be the good jew. I'm not that religious to begin with. I just observe these main holidays. So I must hold out until tomorrow night. Even though, Passover doesn't technically end until Sunday night. Whatever! Speaking of Sunday night, am I the only one intrigued by this CBS movie, Riding the Bus with My Sister. I so want to see it. I don't know why. I guess I'm a corny sap. But I must TIVO it, Desperate Housewives will of course take precedence. And that same day is also the Hoboken Arts and Music festival. Can't wait.

Yeah, my friend Jody just popped by the office. She came in to have lunch with Steph and another former Digester. I miss having Jody here. I went to vist her for a weekend last month, but it's not the same as having her here every day, expecially since she lives in Phillie. We're going to try to go see Monster in Law, on opening night on May 13. We just love our Varty a.k.a. Michael Vartan (Vaughn on ALIAS). He is a total hottie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home