Tuesday, April 26, 2005

My Family

I miss my family. They all moved to Ohio last year. But we had plenty of together time this weekend. Mom, Dad, brother Keith, sis-in-law Shannon and nephew Ellis all came to Grandma's house in central Jersey this weekend to celebrate Passover together. And we all stayed in grandma's house together. Boy was that a lot of family time. But it was really fun. And boy do I miss Ellis. He is turning 3 next month, and I feel like I miss so much from him. The newest adorable thing he does is when I say:

Ellis, what's my name.
Ellis: Rana
What's my full name?
Ellis: Aunt Rana!

so cute. So Passover was fun. My aunt and uncle and three cousins were also there. A lot of togetherness from Thursday night to Sunday night. But then righ before my mom and brother were going to drive me back to my apartment in Hoboken, mom and Shannon got in a big fight. More on that later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home