Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Shaking the Booty!

Whew! I just got home belly dancing class, boy does that thing kick my ass every week. And after taking this class every week since the beginning of March, I have finally come to the realization that I am completely uncoordinated. The class is fun, we learn different moves with shaking the hips, but once they throw in the arms and turn on the music. I am just lost! But we've met these two cool girls, Lacey and Adrienne, in the class. And Adrienne knows the guy who owns the smoothie place in Hoboken, so he brought free smoothies for us. Yummy! And our new buds will be coming to our carb fest party that we're having on Saturday night.

And someone who was much better at dancing is one of my favorite actresses, Keri Russell. I finally went to see The Upside of Anger with my mom on Sunday. It was a little slow starting, but Keri Russell plays this aspiring dancer and she was awesome. The movie was really good too, it was so dramatic. And what a fantastic cast, Joan Allen rocked. I've been slacking on my movies, that's the first one I've seen in a while. And since I am a movie nut, when I say awhile, it has really only been a few weeks. Now back to watching One Tree Hill. Boy, do I love my WB dramas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home