Sunday, May 01, 2005

Is it Sunday already?

Boy has this weekend flown by. We had our Break Passover party last night and it was alot of fun. But more on that later. Friday night, me and Ken had date night. We hadn't gone out , just me and him in probably at least a month. So it was fun, just chatting and catching up. But it still being Passover, made our dinner options scarce. No seafood, no bread. Limiting. So we walk from our office in midtown, down to union square, all the way down to a cool bar and grill in the West Village. I think it was called Buster's. It was nice and relaxing evening. When I got home, I still had straightening up to do and making up our buckets of cosmo and margarita slushies for the big festivities the next night. More to come on that later. We're cleaning the apartment now and then it's off to check out the Hoboken Arts and Musical festival, it only runs for 3 more hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home