Thursday, April 28, 2005

Scott Savol Needs To Go!

What an exhausting night for me last night. I was here at work until 7:45! It was just about 7, and I was wrapping up, and then we find out that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are dating. Ridiculous! Yeah, he's a hottie. But come on, he's 42 and she's 26! He just keeps going younger and younger. Poor Nicole. So at 7:45, I trek my way to over to Hammerstein Ballroom. Erica made me promise to meet her over at the Kelly Clarkson concert to see if we could score some tickets. So I cab it over there and she's already gone. And I did ask and they had tickets left, but I just wasn't in the mood at that point. When I finally made it home and stopped at the grocery store, I engulfed some matzo meal pancakes and entered the world of Alias.

Alias was a little slow moving this week. And I couldn't help but keep flipping to Idol, which is a whole other story, so I wasn't giving Alias my full attention. Good thing, I always tape it, because it will definitely be needing a rewatch. And then there's Idol, the bane of my existence lately. How is Scott Savol, the ugly, untalented freak still on this show. And they booted Constantine, who I thought was deserving of the final 4 along with Vonzell, Carrie and Bo! What is wrong with this country? We already know the answer to that question, based on our recent presidential election. But come on people! We must kick this voting into high gear. I admit I haven't voted the past few weeks, since I haven't been able to see the show live due to belly dancing. But come on people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home