Monday, May 02, 2005

BYOC Party

What fun we had on Saturday night. We invited everyone ever to our BYOC Party: Bring Your Own Cards, to celebrate the end of Passover. Even though Passover technically ended on Sunday night. Oh well, I do my best. I spent most of Saturday running around, getting around and setting everything up with the roomie. Wilkofsky and Vozzo were the first to arrive right at 7:30 and she brought me such pretty flowers and awesome chocolate covered pretzels. And then the food just kept coming and coming. Dorothy made Mac and Cheese in our apartment. So good. And Ken made this awesome cake. But the amount food we had was insane. Cookies, cakes, brownies, pizzas, it went on and on and on. The amount of leftovers we still have is out of control. But we had so much fun. Just hanging out with all my friends, having some drinks, dancing. I really have the best friends. That's what I have to tell myself when I get lonely about my family being so far away and always being single. I need to find a boyfriend. But I've always been so shy with guys. It's not so easy when I am going to be 29 soon. Ugh so old. But anyways, my friends left around 1 and then we started playing Outburt Remix later so fun. Didn't go to sleep till 4am. Whew!

Then on Sunday, boy was I tired. I was up by noon. We did some cleaning. And then hit from Hoboken Arts and Musica Festival from 4-6pm. The food was amazing. I had a chocolate, banana and strawberries crepe. I also had a mozzarepa and some taste testing of other items. MMMMMM. But boy was I wiped. Fell asleep from 6:30-8. And then was alert and ready just in time for DH. But I am still so tired today!!!! Arggh! But what a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home