Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Knockdown

So this all went down on Sunday night, when we were all still at grandma's house celebrating passover. Mom and Shannon are in the den and all of a sudden, we hear fighting. Supposedly mom washed three things that were Shannon's and she flipped saying, she wanted to do her own laundry. Weird! Then Mom starts cursing, Ellis starts repeating the F-word and it is all just crazy. And it was upsetting because it was such a nice weekend and I hate just leaving on a bad note. And my brother was going to come with mom to drop me off home in Hoboken. But now he couldn't go. When you're married, if your spouse is upset, you must stay! I guess one of the those things to look forward to. But according to Mom, all is fine. Later that night, everyone made peace.

And speaking of Knockdowns, boy was Everwood fantabulous last night. Delia and Andy going at it, Andy and Ephram, and Ephram and Amy. I love this dramatic stuff. But since I was working out in my building's gym during the show, I caught the tale end of the cheesfest known as 7th Heaven. And let's compare the two shows, we had Ruthie in the car with her sister (the ever annoying Lucy) and then mom consoling her because she was dumped and then an hour later, we have Amy in the car with Doc Abbott crying over losing Ephram. It's the amazing how much better the quality is on a show like Everwood. And to think 7th Heaven is always the highest rated show on the WB, that's whacked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home