Monday, October 15, 2007

I Survived Wedding Craziness!

Okay, it's been almost 2 weeks, but it has been crazy.... almost two weeks ago, I rented a car and drove to Massachusetts for the wedding of my college roomie Tracy and it took me almost 7 1/2 hours. I had to drive to Boston to get my college roomie Cara from the airport and then back to Harvard, MA. AHHHH! Never drive anywhere on the Friday of Columbus Day Weekend. It was pure hell. But the wedding was fabulous, even though it was 85 degrees out!


Then just this past weekend was even crazier. My mom came in last Wednesday, Thursday we saw Wicked, my third time. I just love it so much. And that night my roomie Cara came in again from Florida. So we shopped all day on Friday and then hit Serendipity for delish sundaes. And then the big day finally came on Saturday for my best pal Leslie's big day as I was her maid of honor. Got all spruced up with hair and nails and it was a long day. Got to Tavern on the Green before 5pm for pictures and we didn't even walk down the aisle until 8pm. The food was so good but it was so late when we ate at midnight, I couldn't even finish everything. But we had an amazing time, if not exhausting. And Leslie is already off to St. Lucia today for her fabulous honyemoon, which is the same place last week's bride Tracy went to on her honeymoon. How funny is that!?


But I survied the wedding craziness, and I finally had a day to recover today. Thank god for that. And tomorrow night, I get to see Kelly Clarkson in concert with Erica. Can't wait for that!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home