Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm Back!

I'm back from yet another visit to Ohio, even though I actually got back on Monday night. But now I've already gotten into the swing of things with the new fall TV season and I am loving it already. Last night was a great TV night starting with the premiere of Private Practice. I have to say I enjoyed it so much more than the Grey's special episode/Pilot that they showed last year. It was such a vast improvement on so many levels and then there was the premiere of Dirty Sexy Money, and yes my dear friend Karen is not a fan of the title, but the show is sooo good. It totally reminds you of the Dallas/Dynasty type rich family soap opera like in the 80s, but so current and so much potential for soapy storylines. I can't wait to see where it goes from here. On to tonight, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy and ER are back along with return of hunky Michael Vartan in Big Shots. We'll see how that one is... haven't heard too much buzz about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home