Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Update

So jury duty ended a week ago, thank God. But it wasn't too bad actually, we found her guilty on two charges of assault and the case only lasted two days, so I lucked out with that one. I even got these 4 sticklers who were holding out on the guilty verdict to change their minds. Go me.

As for yesterday, I was in fact laboring on labor day. But it's all good. I get a free day off and I'll use it for the lovely jewish holidays which are coming around the bend next week.

Onto my current obsession, that summer reality guilty pleasure: Big Brother, I am so hooked, it's ridiculous. It's funny how into it you get with this show. But it is wrapping up in two weeks, which is crazy. How is the summer over already? But you know that means, the return of the TV season. Looking forward to some new shows like Gossip Girl, Private Practice, Dirty Sexy Money and of course my pal Mona's new show, Cashmere Mafia!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home