Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dick Donato wins!

Wow, I can't believe it's over. It all began in the beginning of July, and Big Brother 8 is already over. Every year this show is my summer obsession, but damn this summer I was so into it. I think it was because of the great cast of Eric and Jessica, and Dick and Daniele. You get so drawn into the goings on inside this crazy house. But what a great finale. Here's to BB9 coming around the bend next summer.

With fall upon us, that means the TV season is coming around the bend. Tomorrow is the premiere of Gossip Girl and I am really looking forward to it. It totally looks like my kind of show. And then next week is the real premiere week. New shows I plan to check out: Pushing Daisies, Big Shots, Dirty Sexy Money, Private Practice and Bionic Woman. We shall see which ones will or will not become new faves.

Meanwhile, after a nice Rosh Hashanah dinner last week at my aunt's house in New Jersey, I am off to Ohio this weekend for Yom Kippur with the family. Can not wait for a few days off from work and nice long weekend away. Fall has definitely arrived!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home