Thursday, October 04, 2007

Wednesday TV!

What the heck happened to ABC, all of a sudden it has a fabulous Wednesday lineup!

It all began with the premiere of Pushing Daisies, after all of the hype I was quite curious how I would really feel about this show. It has been so buzzed about and every critic has been putting it at the top of its best new shows of the season lists. And I really did like it. It's so different and quirky, I enjoyed it so much. It really had a Edward Scissorhands/Beetlejuice vibe to it and that is so cool. I can't wait to see more of this one.

Then there was Private Practice, it really is just a quirky version of Grey's Anatomy, but I still enjoy what cases they come up with. And Taye Diggs ain't bad to look at. And then there's Dirty Sexy Money, I love this one. It is just so soapy and addicting. There are so many great storylines and such a fantastic cast.

On to tomorrow night's TV, another busy night of Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty. I haven't checked out last week's premiere episode of Big Shots yet, but I hear it's not so great, even with my hottie Michael Vartan in it.

In the meantime, I'm trying to catch up on TiVo as my weddings bonanza finally begins this weekend. I'm off to Massachusetts on Friday for wedding #1 for Tracy and then back on Sunday night to prepare for the following weekend for being maid of honor in Leslie's wedding at NYC's Tavern on the Green! And I'll be having my mom and college roomie Cara come into town to stay with me for that one! It's going to be a crazy two weeks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home