Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tale from the Gym

I was at the gym yesterday working out on the stationary bicycle, when this woman comes over and hops on the bicycle next to me. And I just couldn't help but notice her because she was so obviously anorexic. She was just so bony and skinny and just ugh. She proceeds to get on the bicycle, with three towels under her and behind her. And I was thinking how many does she need?

Well five minutes later, I see one of the NYSC staff members come over to offer her another towel and I look to my left to see why she needs another one, and the sweat is just pouring down her face like I never seen before. She had only been on the bicycle for five minutes! So the question I have for you all today is, wouldn't you think that an anorexic person would sweat so much less than the average person, since they are so lacking any fat on their bodies, so why was this woman sweating so profusely. Ugh, it was just so gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home