Monday, August 20, 2007

Bringing sexyback...

I had the pleasure of seeing the fabulous Justin Timberlake in concert at MSG on Thurs night with my friend Leslie. And that was one long ass concert, definitely worth the $115 dollars that I shelled out. Started out with 40 minutes of Good Charlotte, who Leslie loves. But it's kinda sad that Good Charlotte has to open for Justin at this point in his career. Justin was then on from 9 to 11:45. Minus the boring ass 20 minute Timbaland set. Now did we really have to sit through that.

But the 2 and a half hours of Justin that we got was well worth it. Now damn can that boy sing and dance like nobody's business. And this show was even taped for HBO, so be sure and check it out on Labor Day. Like I knew the talent that Justin had since I had seen Nsync in concert quite a few times back in the boy band days. But on his own, he was even better than before.

I was beyond exhausted after that and then I headed out to Jersey to see grandma which was nice, so boy was I exhausted by the end of the weekend. But my dilemma of the week: trying to find a damn pair of high heels for my maid of honor dress for Leslie's wedding in October. I need silver heels in size 11. And damn is that hard to find. So frustrating!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home