Friday, August 24, 2007

My civic duty

So thursday began my first day of jury duty and after sitting around all day long, I had to return today. And damn it, I was picked on a jury. It starts on monday and luckily it is supposed to wrap up by Wednesday! Here's hoping. But so annoying. I did get out of there in the early afternoon today, but after checking in with work and being told that there was no need for me to come in today, I headed home. And I was just so wiped out, I felt exhausted all of a sudden. Maybe it was the two non stop days of doing absolutely nothing. Ugh. It should be an interesting experience... I guess. But after over 20 years of watch soap opera trials, it was so interesting to be in a courtroom and be questioned by the judge and the lawyers. I was waiting for someone to run with some soapy dramatic interruption or something. Monday should be interesting that's for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home