Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy February!

Wow, January sure did come and go didn't it? I can't believe I closed on my new apartment over two weeks ago already. And I will finally be moving a week from today. It can't come soon enough. Today as I was about to leave for work, the bulb on my hallway light blew out. Damn you light. Like it couldn't wait a week longer! Now I'll have to get the super up there to fix it. Meanwhile I still have a bit of packing to do! And I'm kinda of feeling like crap today, so I am so ready to just go home and crash already!

In the meantime, how fabulous was Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy last night. Ugly Betty just gets better week after week. And I think Marc and Amanda are totally the new Jack and Karen. They crack me up! And I felt so bad for Meredith and her mother on Grey's. I can't image having to go through that. And then thinking you have your mother back and then she's gone all over again. God forbid that never happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home