Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm a biter

Here's something Karen and Erica did as well...

Available or Taken: definitely available.

Best friend: is a joy to have in my life.

Cake or pie: anything that is chocolate.

Drink of choice: Water or a nice white wine.

Essential item I use everyday: deodorant.

Favorite Color: Lavendar.

Gummy bears or worms: Ugh, never been a fan.

Hometown: Lynbrook, NY where I lived for 23 years of my 30 years.

Indulgence: I love me some chocolate ice cream.

January or February: too cold. I'm ready for spring!

Kid's names: I like Evan or Ethan for a boy. I want to name after my grandpa edward. And I've always liked Abigail or Victoria for a girl. But I'm been thinking more about naming after my grandma sylvia. So I need some good S names. I kinda like Savannah.

Life is incomplete without: a good laugh.

Marriage: is something I want to do in the next 5 years. Here's hoping.

Number of siblings: 1 big bro.

Oranges or apples: apples for me.

Phobias or fears: I could go on.....

Quote: "I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen."

Reason to smile: Yes, I do. I'm a homeowner!

Season: Summer when it's not too hot. A nice day when its low 80s with a nice breeze. And I can stroll around the city in a tank, shorts and sandals and go sit out at the park with my ipod and a magazine.

Unknown fact about me: I'm pretty open to those closest to me. I actually can't think of any. How about this: When I was a baby, I had a dislocated hip and I had to wear this special contraption and do these leg exercises. Otherwise, I never would have been able to walk. Thank god for that.

Veggie I don't like: beans.

Worst Habit: Stressing out about stupid things.

Xrays: my ankle in June when I sprained it. My foot in 8th grade when I broke it.

Your favorite food: Anything chocolate. Also any italian food.

Zodiac: gemini

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

When I was a baby, I had a dislocated hip and I had to wear this special contraption and do these leg exercises. Otherwise, I never would have been able to walk. Thank god for that.

Ha - Ha!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home