Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Crazy Transit!

What a crazy morning. I get to the subway at 77th Street and for the first time ever, it was all shut down. The rumor was that someone got hit. So I run to grab the bus on Lexington, which is now being packed to the gills. Take that sucker to 59th Street and jump on the 4 express. And this is where my morning got even more interesting. Two woman start fighting with each other and it was fabulous. They keep screaming at each other how they're faces are so fucked up that they should stop outside and I'll fuck you up even more. Then as we approached Grand Central, one of them is like this is my stop bitch, you gonna step up. It was hysterical especially when the guy next to me goes, "I haven't seen a good brawl in a while." But unfortunately the other chick stayed on the train. Oh well! But it was quite entertaining for the few minutes I was on the train. That's the great thing about living in NYC you never know what you're going to see on the way to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home