Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ma Mére...

So the heart drama continues. Now my mom has to go in for a heart test tomorrow to check on one of her arteries that is 50 percent clogged. So hopefully they won't find anything further. It's a little upsetting after going through all that open heart surgery stuff with my dad in September. So good thoughts all around people. And then my parents are coming into town on the 21st to do stuff around the new apartment which will be nice and fun to see the parental units for a few days.

And the once I move I have to figure what colors to paint the walls. I have the walls of the main room and then the partial wall to think about. I don't know. I have a beige couch and a brown armchair. So my decorator Ken liked green walls and a gold partition wall. I do like those colors but I'm curious how it would like together. And now I'm thinking green and gold were my high school colors so who knows. I want to get in there with a few people and really get opinions in the actual apartement. So who knows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home