Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My new apartment

Yay, I'm a homeowner now. It's just so excited. And the process actually didn't take too long. I first saw this apartment in the middle of November, so only two months. So my parents have been in town since Sunday. They've been working in the new apartment putting on all new wall moldings. And we picked out the colors for the apartment light blue for the main room and light yellow by the bed area. and ordered dark beige carpeting so it's all very exciting.

And then this past weekend before my parent showed up, my college roomie Heather came in for the weekend. We had a nice time and we went to see Wicked. It was my 2nd time seeing it and wow, it was even better the 2nd time around. These girls have some damn voices on them. And the music just gets better and better everytime. But I must get cracking on the packing this weekend. Only a little over two weeks to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home