Thursday, January 25, 2007

This Looks Like Fun

In the spirit of the American Idol season getting into full swing, I stole this from Karen. Might be some embarrassing selections, and in truth a bunch of my top 10 songs are from Wicked and Les Miserables, but this poll is for actual artists only. So let's get on with it:


Name your top 10 most played bands on iTunes:

1. Britney Spears
2. Justin Timberlake
3. Billy Joel
4. Journey
5. Kelly Clarkson
6. Jennifer Lopez
7. Debbie Gibson
8. Carrie Underwood
9. Mariah Carey
10. Clay Aiken


What was the first song you ever heard by 6 (Jennifer Lopez)?
"If you had my love" from her On the 6 album. I had already enjoyed her as an actress, and she came out with pretty good pop songs as well.


What is your favorite album of 2 (Justin Timberlake)?
Surprisingly, I am liking his new album even more than his previous Justified album.


What is your favorite lyric that 5 (Kelly Clarkson) has sung?
"Since you've been gone, I can breathe for the first time."

How many times have you seen 4 (Journey) live?
Never have. But I'm with Karen when I say, I am so there for a Journey reunion tour as long as Steve Perry is in tow.


What is your favorite song by 7 (Debbie Gibson)?
I will always be partial to "Electric Youth." I do admit I had the Electric Youth perfume back in the day.


What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10 (Clay Aiken)?
Attending the American Idol, Season 2 concert with new friend Erica back in 2003, who over 3 years later is now one of my best friends.


Is there a song of 3 (Billy Joel) that makes you sad?
"Only the good die young" which is so sad.


What is your favorite lyric that 2 (Justin Timberlake) has sung?
"I'm bringing sexyback." I don't know what it is. I just love that song.


How did you get into 3 (Billy Joel)?
Growing up on Long Island, how could I not?


What is your favorite song by 4 (Journey)?
Open Arms, of course!


What is a good memory you have involving 2 (Justin Timberlake)?
Well Justin always brings me back to my first job days at Popstar! Magazine where Nsync was first beginning and Justin became the #1 thing in all teen mags.


Is there a song of 8 (Carrie Underwood) that makes you sad?
"I'm ain't in Chicotah anymore." It makes me think of being away from family.


What is your favorite lyric that 3 (Billy Joel) has sung?
I love the whole "we didn't start the fire" song.


What is your favorite song of 1 (Britney Spears)?
Surprisingly, it's "Toxic." Something about that song, I just love.


How many times have you seen 8 (Carrie Underwood) live?
Never. But I have seen quite a few of my list Live. I've seen Britney, Justin, Billy, Kelly, Debbie, Mariah and Clay. Britney and Justin (nsync) during my teen mag days of course.


What is your favorite album of 1 (Britney)?
I'd have to say her original, "Baby one more time."


What is a great memory you have considering 9 (Mariah Carey)?
I remember being in high school and hear Mariah's "vision of love" come on for the first time and calling into z100 to find out who that was.


What was the first song you heard by 8 (Carrie Underwood)?
It would have be whatever her audition song was on American Idol.


What is your favorite cover by 2 (Justin Timberlake)?
I don't think he's ever done one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home