Sunday, January 28, 2007

Yay for Snow!

It's finally snowing! YAY! Okay, Okay winter is not my favorite season by any means. I don't love the blistering cold. But I just want one snowstorm, okay this won't be it. But I'd like one blizzard then we can jump right into spring. It's just so pretty when the city is all covered. Just no snow on any day when I need to travel.

Now for a little fun. A survey I found on Adena's myspace.

The "older people" survey(Meant to be completed by those out of high school)

Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? "Have you ever kissed someone?" "Missed someone?" "Told someone you loved them?" "Drank alcohol?"

Here are some questions for the people who are a little more mature... Okay, okay... OLD FOLKS like us......

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Rent.

2. Best place to eat a romantic dinner? Outside under candlelight.

3. Ever puked from drinking? No! And I drank a lot in college. It's crazy.

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? June 2005, at David's birthday party!

5. Name of your first grade teacher? Mr. Freifeld! I had a crush on him and he came to my 7th birthday party at Hot Skates!

6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Sleeping in tomorrow.

7. What did you want to be when you grow up? A teacher.

8. How many colleges did you attend?1 - University of Massachusetts at Amherst as a journalism major with a minor in sociology.

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? It's a funny Passover t-shirt that my sister-in-law Shannon gave me and I'm sleeping in that along with boxer shorts.

10. GAS PRICES!I could care less. Living in NYC, I don't drive anymore.

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you? I just bought a place in Gramercy so I'll be moving there, but would love to have a great guy to share it with.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? No alarm, it's Sunday. I woke up around 10am or so after going to sleep at like 2.

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Lots of packing to do tomorrow.

14. Favorite style of underwear? briefs.

15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex? boxers

16. What errand/chore do you hate? vaccuming.

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? No I'd be bored. I'd volunteer at a doggie shelter.

18. Get up early or sleep in? Sleep in for sure.

19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Minnie Mouse.

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with the opposite sex? cuddle.

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? i snore a little.

22. When did you first start feeling old? When I turned 30.

23. Favorite 80's movie? Girls Just Want to Have Fun

24. Your favorite lunch meat? Turkey.

25. What do you get every time you go into Costco? Haven't been in years, but I always get things of bottle water and toilet paper.

26. Beach or lake? Beach.

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died by the age 20? Not at all. It's more about love.

28. Who do you stalk on MySpace? No one.

29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Watching all my shows on tivo.

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? I love Center Stage. But I don't care if anyone knows.

31. What's your drink? I love hard cider.

33. Cops or Robbers?Cops, of course. And where's 34-39?

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? No car. But it's always Z100. Where's 40-41.

42. Norm or Cliff? Ew neither. I'll take Woody or Sam.

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? The cosby show.

44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? no regrets.

45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?Depends which direction. I have three around me. Love them all. We're a little copy family.

46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? Someone who recently got married that I used to be friends with. No just kidding.

47. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with? George Clooney!

48. What famous person would you like to sleep with? George, or Brad, or Ben, or Michael Vartan.

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?No

50. Last book you read for real? It's been a while. I read too many magazines. So last year, I read sisterhood of the traveling pants.

51. Do you have a teddy bear?Yes, a few on my windowsill from childhood.

52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? that's weird.

53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? I've been to San Diego, San Fran and L.A. Would like a longer trip to San Fran.

54. Number of texts in a day? During idol craziness, quite a few. otherwise one or two.

55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? new relationship.

56. Do you go to church? nope, not us jews.

57. Pencil or pen?pen

58. Bueller??? Bueller??? Bueller? Has anyone seen Ferris?? Okay, Ben Stein...

60. What do you want to achieve in life? Meet my future husband, have healthy kids and a happy life.

61. How old are you?30

62. Where do you see yourself when you are 40? Living with my family and raising my kids.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home