Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Big day!

Today's the day that I am closing on my new apartment. We have really come full circle now. I am full of nerves and just ready to get it all over with and just enjoy my new place and get ready to move and everything. Wish me luck.

In the meantime, American Idol returned last night. I enjoy laughing my ass off at some of these stupid people. But then since my friend Adena tried out for Idol this year and didn't even get past the first round, it pisses me off how many of these awful people get through to Simon just for the television aspect, but then people that are pretty good don't even make it through. But I guess that is the world of television, isn't it. I always enjoy Idol the most when it gets down to the live shows anyways. That is when it really gets good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home