Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007!

Is it really 2007 already? Where did the year go? Seriously. A little monthly roundup of my 2006.

January: Spent a great New year's eve at Ken's place in Newport.

February: Spent a week in Disneyworld with Ken, and my entire family.

March: Erica turned 23, we celebrated at Spice.

April: Went to San Francisco! Karen's Hoboken Idol birthday party!

May: Went to Ohio for Mem. Day Weekend to celebrate Ellis turning 4.

June: Sprained my ankle and then a few days later, I turned 30.

July: Suffered through the worst heatwave ever at our office.

August: Had a little visitor in my apartment's kitchen, who has luckily disappeared for good.

September: Went to Ohio for Rosh Hashanah and then grandma's for lovely Yom Kippur.

October: Visited Cara in Florida. Got the worst sunburn of my life.

November: Went to the Bahamas, yet another awesome press trip. And found my new apartment.

December: Got accepted by my co-op board. Rung in the fabulous 2007 at Karen and Erica's place in Hoboken.

That's it folks for my mini wrap-up, here's to even better moments in 2007. Happy New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home