Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Day of 2006!

Wow, the last day of 2006 already. In preparation, here's a fun little yearly wrapup courtesy of Erica.

1.What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Went to both San Francisco and the Bahamas, courtesy of free press trips through my awesome job.

2. Did you keep your New year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Last years:
- meeting my great love
- moving to the city
- and having great times with my friends
and everyone to be healthy and happy!

okay, so still haven't accomplished that first one, but i'm going to really try harder. I also need to eat better and lose a nice 30 pounds.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my friend Mandy!!!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank god. Knock on wood.

5. What countries did you visit?
Does the Bahamas count? But I am going to Italy in March. YAY!

6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A great guy in my life.

7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 19th. My 30th birthday. I sprained my ankle just a few days before so I will definitely remember that birthday.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making the move to buy my own apartment. I'm almost there. We'll be closing in January and I'll be moving to Gramercy.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Stressing too much about stupid things.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Sprained my ankle while crossing fifth avenue!

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Well the apartment I'm in the process of buying.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
The Mets. They had a big comeback. And 5 people I know got engaged. So congrats to Leslie, Tracy, Adena, Tonya and Jennifer!

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My former childhood best friend, Jamie Monahan.

14. Where did most of your money go?
To my crazy manhattan rent.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
moving into a co-op, going to the bahamas, spending time with my family especially Ellis.

16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
SexyBack by Justin Timberlake.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
I think about the same.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Putting myself out there

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Eating.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
Hung out with Adena and Drew. Saw Rocky Balboa and went out for Chinese, like all jews do.

21. How will you spend New year's?
In hoboken, with Ken, Erica and Karen. Playing board games with drinks and food, hoping Dick Clark does't depress again.

22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
no.

23. How many one-night stands?
never.


24. What was your favorite TV program?
My new faorite show: Brothers and Sisters. I also got hooked on 24 via Netflix. I'm into Season 3 now!

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Hate is a strong word, but it crops up.

26. What was the best book you read?
I read too many magazines.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I'm enjoying Justin's new music.

28. What did you want and get?
Accepted into a coop!

29. What was your favorite CD of this year?
Jt's new cd.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Little Miss Sunshine and Rocky Balboa.

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Turned the big 30. Had dinner with mom and friends at Dip. Then Karaoke with everyone while I limped on my sprained ankle.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
many things.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Straighter hair.

34. What kept you sane?
tivo.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Jack Bauer.

36. What political issue stirred you the most? Getting our soldiers out of Iraq!

37. Whom do you miss?
My family, every day.

38. Who was the best new person that you met?
Hmmm. I think I've known everyone.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
be more confident in yourself.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

"i'm bringing sexyback"

hahaha just kidding.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

36. What political issue stirred you the most? Getting our soldiers out of Iraq!


Get a clue, you traitor!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home