Wednesday, December 27, 2006

X-Mas is Over!

I love Christmas like the next person. I always get days off and I always get to see some good movies. But I'm also happy when it's over. It means a new year is right around the corner. And I see lots of good things happening in 2007. Just five days left of 2006. And back at work today and a very slow day. So let's do one of these fun surveys that I found at Dana's myspace! Feel free to post on your own blogs. Or by replying here. Enjoy!

61 Odd Questions. Be truthful.

1.) Do you talk in your sleep?
Not that I know of.

2.) Red Jello or Blue Jello?
Ugh, I hate Jello.

3.) What's the song that's getting on your nerves right now?
Don't hear the radio much. Still loving SexyBack.

4.) Current Crush?
I need a new one.

5.) What's your favorite color?
Lavendar.

6.) Window seat or aisle seat?
Aisle, I don't like being stuck in.

7.) Ever met anyone famous?
With my job at the teen mag, i met like every teenybopper star.

8.) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?
So far, so good.

9.) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl.

10.) Dr. Phil or Oprah?
Oprah. Dr. Phil is annoying.

11) Basketball or Football?
Basketball.

12.) How long do your showers last?
About 10-15 minutes.

13.) Do you know how to drive a stick?
Nope, never tried.

14.) Do you want any piercings?
Having the ears is enough for me.

15.) Are you self-conscious?
Always, a little too much.

16.) Have you ever given money to a bum?
No, because they'll spend it on liquor.

17.) Can you jog 5k without stopping?
no way.

18). Where do you wish you were?
on a beach, lying in the sun.

19. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes, 6 months ago when I sprained my ankle.

20. Can you tango?
Never done it.

21.) Last gift you received?
Veronica Mars, Season 2 from Leslie for Hanukkah.

22.) Last sport you played?
I bowled with nephew two weeks ago in Ohio.

23.) Things you spend a lot of money on?
I try to watch. Usually movies and food.

24.) Last gift you gave?
I ordered Leslie a subscription to OK! magazine.

25. Do you have a bank account?
Yes, checking and savings.

26) Favorite FAST food restaurant?
Hate fast food, except for Chik-Fil-A!

27) Most hated food(s)?
Anything with onions in it.

28) Can you sing?
I love to sing, but I am not very good.

29) Last person that called?
No one today. So my mom last night.

30) What's your least fav. chore?
Vacuuming!

31. Favorite Drink?
Ice water. Or Hard Cider, if it's a drink drink.

32) Are you a vegetarian?
Nope.

33) Do you believe in heaven?
Yes.


34) Do you miss someone?
Yes, my family always.

35) Have you ever come close to dying?
Thank god, no. Knock on wood.

36. Are you drinking?
Water right now.

37) Are you eating?
Not now.

38) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Not a big fan.

39) Do you wear makeup?
Yes...

40) Whats your worst fear?
not finding that person to spend my life with.

41) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
never.

42) What do you wear to bed?
tshirt and pajama pants.

43) Have you ever done anything illegal?
yes

44) Are you a good kisser?
I would like to think so……

45) What kind of sneakers do you wear usually?
skechers.

46. Is anyone in the room with you right now?
Lots of peeps, at work.

47) Future child's name?
Abigail and Victoria for a girl. Evan or Spencer for a boy.

48.) Current annoyance?
Bored at work.

49. Do you watch pokemon or dragonballz?
no

50) Do you snore?
sometimes

51) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Italy……And I'm going in March!

52) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No, but I have a bunch on my windowsill.

53) If you won the lottery what would you do first?
buy a bigger apartment and a beach house in malibu.

54) Gold or silver?
silver

55) Hamburger or hot dog?
hot dog.

56) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
chocolate.

57) City, beach ,country?
City and beach.

58) What was the last thing you touched?
my mouse.

59) Where did you eat last?
Went out for chinese with adena and drew on xmas day after we saw Rocky Balboa, which was awesome.

60) When was the last time you cried?
Teared up when I left ohio two weeks ago.

61) Do you read blogs?
Yes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

60) When was the last time you cried?
Teared up when I left ohio two weeks ago.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You touched your mouse?!?!?! Why haven't I heard about this?!?! EW.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home