Friday, May 12, 2006

7th HEAVEN HELL!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

According to Mediaweek (see below), 7th Heaven is coming back for a 13th season.

My sources at the CW tell me this would only happen if they were "desperate," so I'm guessing their pilots didn't turn out as well as expected.

I'm also told regarding Veronica Mars that A) Dawn Ostroff is "the only one who wants it to come back and is fighting hard for it" but B) Kristen Bell tells me she's going to New York next week for the upfronts ... So ... I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE that Veronica Mars WILL come back!

If 7th Heaven returns and not VM, I might DIE.


Mediaweek says: 7th Heaven, the longest-running family drama in television history, in a surprising move, will return for its 11th season on the new CW network this
fall. Mediaweek has learned that a deal has been reached to bring the show back for at least 13 episodes. CW officials refused comment.


---

OKAY, if 7th Heaven is brough back at the demise of any of the following: Veronica Mars, One Tree Hill or Everwood... there will be lots of dead Camden children lying about!

Okay, Seriously this is ridiculous! Who is running this network.. As for my week, it's been pretty suck. I stayed home from work on both tuesday and thursday with a horrible stomach bug. I'm hoping it's finally gone today.. Tonya's going away party tomorrow night, which will be sad, but fun to hang out with everyone.

Alias was so good this week! Vaughn returns! And kicked ass with Fake Syd! Only 3 hours of Alias left! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home