Monday, April 24, 2006

Oh, Bright.. what have you done?

Wow, Everwood was a great episode tonight. But Bright, what have you done. There was just a little trouble in paradise for Bright and Hannah.. and he goes off and has sex with the yarn store girl. But he already knew her. When was she on before? But he is going to break poor Hannah's heart.

And then to add to a great night of television, the evening began with Prison Break. And wow so good. First of all I just love the chemistry with Dr. Sarah and Michael. They are sizzling. But I think she is kind of broken hearted knowing that Michael used her to get her keys. But I know that Michael really has feelings for her. And Bellick found the hole and next week, the escape begins. So good.

Continuing the television thoughts. Last night's Sopranos was just eh. A little too much Artie Bucco. And disappointing that Christopher fell off the wagon in LA. Or has he been off the wagon this whole time. And stealing Lauren Bacall's swag. Loved it. It's so true. The celebs make millions and then they get everything for free. It's pretty ridiculous.

But I enjoy Big Love more and more every week. Definitely one of my fave new shows. It's so soapy and good. Ben so wants Margie! And Nikki is still taking the pill. That biyatch! And that Roman. Ugh I hate him.

On a note other than television, I had Karen's fabulous Hoboken Idol to celebrate her 29th birthday on Saturday night. And despite the pouring rain outside, it was so fantastically fun! I did my rendition of both Bye, Bye, Bye and Oops, I did it again, complete with choreography. Check out videos at kabsy77.blogspot.com. Yeah I still suck at making links!!!

And I am off to San Francisco for a press trip on Friday! YAY! So I will be away for my blogiversary. April 29th will be a year. Can you believe it????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home