Monday, May 08, 2006

Mandy's A Mommy!

Congrats Mandy! My bud Mandy had her baby yesterday. And I chatted with her on the phone today. And she has a little girl named Ruby Katherine! Mandy's a mommy! I am so happy for her.

On a crazier note, I saw Whacko Tom in Mission Impossible: 3 on friday night. And you know what, it was my favorite one of all three. Let's just hope there was no subliminal scientology messages going on throughout the film. I'm still feeling okay.. but L Ron is the best ever right?

The beautiful weekend continued with a sunny afternoon at Shea on Saturday. Leslie and I had a blast. And it was great game. Mets kicked butt again. But lost it on Sunday. Oh well. And on Sunday I went to my first of many NYC street festivals. I had a chocolate crepe and fried oreo. Omg, these street festivals are going to be the death of me this summer.

And guess what, remember my where the fuck are my keys post. Well I fucking found them last night. I'm such an ass. I have big stacks of the gossip mags on my bookshelves since im like 6 months behind. And I was rearranging them last night and they somehow were in the middle of a big stack! And I remember now when Ken stayed over that night we were messing with my stacks of mags! ARGH!

1 Comments:

Blogger EAB said...

Technically they won by one run. That doesn't qualify as "kicked butt." Just for accuracy sake...

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home