Wednesday, May 03, 2006

San Fran Rocked!

Well I got back from my 4 day trip to San Francisco on Monday night. And it was just fab. From the moment arrived on friday afternoon until I departed on monday morning. There was non stop food, drink and fun filled activities and it was a blast. But boy was I exhausted. We were out at 8am every day and not back till 10. Did lots of hiking through the hills of the bay area, went to the san fran farmer's market and fisherman's wharf, rode in a seaplane above the city, saw the muir woods, I could go on and on. But boy was I wiped. It's nice to have the late shift at work today and tomorrow to get over the jetlag.

And tonight's tv.. oh soo good. Bye Bye Paris on American Idol. It was here time to go. But Taylor needs to be next! I want the final 3 to be Kat, Elliott and Chris. Chris must win! And Alias was like the good ol days. But I need some more Vaughn. At lease he is back next week for the last 4 eps!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home