Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Crazy Springtime

What is up with this weather. We had such a beautiful few days. Lovely warm weather and since yesterday, it's this yucky rainyness. I want my spring weather. Yea, I know it's early. But I'm ready for my sandals and tshirts!

So a week later, still no keys. But no matter, the locks were changed. It's just crazy, where could they be. Speaking of keys, I turned mine to the old Hoboken pad on Sunday. I went over to Boken to help Adena do the final clean of the apartment. And boy was I pooped when I was done!

And yesterday was the start of the baseball season. I admit I am catch a game once in a while type Mets fan. I haven't been into them majorly since the late 80s, early 90s. So I'm pretty clueless who is even on the team this year. My brother would be severely disappointed. But I am going to try to get into it more this year. I am going to my first game with Leslie on May 6. And they already won their first game last night. And since last season Karen did get me sucked into the Yanks. Hey, theyre in two different leagues, so as long as they're not playing the Mets, who cares if they do good. And all my buds love them, so I will check them out too. Except no YES network for me this year, but I get this random new Mets channel, SportsNewYork... Random? I get no Espn, no Yes.. but I get SNY? Who knows how Time Warner works...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home