Friday, May 05, 2006

Whacko Tom

Okay, I admit it. I have always been a Tom Cruise fan. But lately he is just a whackjob. And because of this a lot of people won't see his movies. But not me, I still enjoy his flicks as long as he doesnt get all scientology in them. So I am off to MI3 tonight with a few peeps from work. I'll let you know how it is.

On a fabulous new front: My former digest pal Mandy had started contractions and will most likely have the baby this weekend! I can't wait!! Mandy is the going to be a fabu mommy!

And with some downtime at work this afternoon, time of for Total Bisch Poll from Karen:


1. My roommate once: Okay, I live alone now. But one of my former roomies once smoked pot for the first time and then found out the next day she needed to do a pot test for her upcoming summer job.

2. Never in my life: have I met the guy for me. That needs to change.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: I guess lots of people do that every once in awhile.

4. High School was: the beginning of my path to Journalism.

5. When I'm nervous: I get a pit in my stomach and can't eat.

6. The last time I cried: I always get a little teary after a visit with my nephew. So saying bye to my family after Passover weekend last month.

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: Ken, Erica, Leslie, Cara, Shannon and Lauren. Now I just need the man!

8: I like salad: Only on rare occassions.

9. My hair: Is too frizzy.

10. When I was 5: I learned how to write!

11. Last Christmas: Well if you mean Hannukah, I spent a week in Ohio and went stir crazy out of sheer boredom!

12. When I turn my head left, I see: Jason being distraught over the fact that no one else in our department wants to join him for some Mister Softee.

13. I should be: losing more weight.

14. When I look down I see: my really long fingers.

15. The craziest local recent event was: Karen's rockin Hoboken Idol birthday bash.

16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Rachel. She always got the cute guys.

17. By this time next year: I'll be almost 31.. let's not even go there....

18. Current Relationship Status: Single, but so looking........

19. I had a hard time understanding: How my whole family ended up in Ohio.

20. At family gatherings I: Try to keep in my anger that my damn family lives in hickville, ohio.

21. You know I "like" you if: I talk alot!

22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank is/are: My mom who always knew I'd reach for the stars.

23. Take my advice: have self-confidence in yourself.

24. My ideal breakfast is: belgian waffles

25. If you visit a place I grew up: My family wouldn't be living there anymore.. okay now I'm harping on that.

26. Where don't you plan to visit anytime soon: Long Island.

27. If you spend the night at my house: You'd be looking out on rocking 1st avenue in Manhattan.

28. I'd stop my wedding if: Michael Vartan or George Clooney walked in!

29. The world could do without: war!

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: lazy, jobless guy.

31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: A new camera charger. Exciting stuff.

32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: My lovely parents bought me a new couch for my apartment.

33. My favorite blonde is: Brad Pitt. He's a hottie.

34. My favorite brunette is: My nephew Ellis. He'll be 4 on May 31.

36. The last time I was drunk was: All last weekend during my press trip to San Francisco.

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Pigs. That would be kinda funny.

39. Once, at a bar: I danced on the bar!

40. Last night I: Worked till 9 then came home and tried to catch up on my backlog of tivo!

41. There's this girl I know who: is having a baby this weekend! Go Mandy.

42: I don't know how to: meet guys! I suck at it!
43. A better name for me would be: Ranz. All my college buds call me that.

44. If I ever go back to school I'll: I'm not going back. I thought about it. But no I don't need it.
45. How many days until my birthday?: only 55! Turn 30 on June 19th. Party time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee-hee no comment

5:23 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

We don't live in Hicksville, OH. That's about an hour away.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home