Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I miss carbs!

I don't know how people do it. Go on these no carbs diets. I could never do it. I'm only doing it for passover. And I miss bagels, pasta, etc. You forget how many things you normally eat have flour in it.

But I did have a nice Passover weekend with the family at grandma's house in Marlboro, NJ. The family all came in from Ohio. And I spent Thursday night through Saturday afternoon. No laundry blowups from the sister in law. And Ellis was as cute as ever. Five minutes into the seder, and he was like, I'm done.

Oh and I'm finally going on a work press trip. It's in a week and a half from now. It's only for friday through sunday. But I'm going to San Francisco. I am so excited. I have never been there and I love Cali.

And Passover will be over by then. It ends Thursday night. So I can't wait to feast on bread this weekend. And Saturday night, is Karen's birthday bash. Hoboken Idol. Can't wait. But I'm deciding if I should go for my rendition of Nsync's Bye Bye Bye, which got rave applause at her bash in January. I pulled out my neck last time, doing the choreography. Yeah, I know. Stop laughing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home