Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Slow day!

Boy today was a slow day at work! It was so quiet until the very end of the day. And there is so much to get out in the next two days that it is going to be crazy. On the flip side, I had lunch with Erica at Koi. I felt like it had been forever, like 2 weeks. Since she was away last weekend and I was away the weekend before. And she died her hair blonde! I wish I could look that good no matter what color my hair is. :)

Chatted with my college roomie Cara tonight. She's planning to visit from ft. lauderdale over colombus day weekend. I can't wait. We haven't had a visit since April 2004 when I went down to florida. Too long for the girl who I lived with all 4 years of college! And she's been hitched for over 2 yrs now, where does the time go. We're already planning what we'll do. Most definitely a night at culture club on saturday night. We love our 80s tunes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home