Friday, August 05, 2005

I'm Off To See Ellis!

Well, I do have a day of work to get through first. But then tonight I am off. But I guess I won't be seeing my sweet little nephew till tomorrow since I don't land at the Detroit airport until 9:35pm. But I can't wait. Not that going to Ohio is at all thrilling, but it's just quality family time, so that's all good. And I'll be there till Tuesday afternoon!

In the meantime, as I walked to work to get here at 9am, I got caught up in the Jessica Simpson mob. Her concert had just let out in Bryant Park, and I happened to be strolling by at the inopportune moment as her and her posse were crossing 41st Street from the Park to the Bryant Park Hotel. Have you ever seen 200 screaming teenage girls, well I have. And it was even more chaotic with the General Lee car parked out front and then they started throwing t-shirts out. I got one. It's kinda cute. But then the cops started getting pissed off at the T-shirts guys. Funny stuff, but not so fun trying to get through this mob while pulling my travel suitcase.

But I am sporting my dull people t-shirt! So I'm spreading the word! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home