Monday, August 08, 2005

Hello from Lovely Ohio

Yup, still here in Ohio visiting the fam. I return to my good 'ol new york city tomorrow night. I'm ready. I of course always miss my family and especially little Ellis. But I'm ready to get back to the city. It's funny, but true! But I've had a great visit. Spent so much time with Ellis, we went to Cedar Point, out to lunch, played at Chuckie Cheese and he slept over last night and today we went to his t-ball game. Lots of fun and lots of bonding time. But I'll keep this brief since I should get to packing. We're meeting my sis-in law, ellis and her sister and hubby for lunch tomorrow before I have to go to the airport! That's what nice that my flight isn't until 5pm, I still get part of the day here to play with that cutie-pie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home