Monday, August 15, 2005

Crazy Rain!

Wow, did you all see that crazy rainstorm we had tonight. And I just missed getting caught in the one we also had this afternoon. I decided I would go get a pedicure and hit the grocey store today. So I head over to the nail place and damn I forgot it's closed on sundays since I usually have gone there on saturdays. DamN! So I head over to Shoprite. And just as I enter, the skies literally opened up with the craziest rain. So I'm like, I may have to call a damn cab to get home. But the rain did stop, but i bought damn heavy stuff. I worked up a sweat just carrying them the 5 blocks home. But then right around dinner time, we ordered in chinese- yummy, even worse rain came pouring down, our lights even flickered. I was like, oh now, we'd better not lose power, we'd have no A/C in this heat. But all is well, as of now. :) Oh, but the new mag was all over shoprite. YAY! I took pics with my new camera phone. Someone please teach me how to post links. And I alsmost didnt have a phone all weekend. Left the charger at work, but Ken picked it up for me! Phew.

But overall, a nice and relazing weekend. Caught up on lots of tivo. I've been so behind on the soaps from being away and working so much. So hung with roomie and friends friday night, vegged all day saturday then had dinner with ken and his in-town family last night. This great little place in Soho with amazing pasta and great prices. Il Corallo Trattoria. Good stuff.

Now onto another week! Hopefully it wont be a crazy late work week. But it's all good. Even with the extra hours, I still love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home