Thursday, August 04, 2005

EXCITING WEEK!

Boy, this week has been so exciting at work and lots of work too at the same time. We closed our first issue on Monday! Yeah, and then we had a great fun party at PH to celebrate. It was also the editor's b-day. So loads of fun. But cut myself after two screwdrivers. I'd already had a glass of champagne at work for the cake office party. What the life, right? But I could feel the buzz coming on, so I moved onto ice water. Don't want to get trashed and end up on the bar at the first office party right? But others surely didn't obey that rule. But it was fun. Then the rest of the weel has just been crazy busy. Boy this shows me that Digest was not a Weekly like this is. It's so non-st0p. I love it, but I'm exhausted. And today all the PR for our mag. It was on the streets, on ET. In the papers. I can't wait to see it in all the stores this week. I'll be in the lovely OH visiting the fam. I am dying to see Ellis. It's been just over two months. And I can't wait to see him.

I fly in Friday night at like 9:30pm to Detroit. Plan on hanging with Ellis on Saturday. We're all going to take him to the Cedar Point Amusement Park. Then Sunday, we'll maybe hit the pool and then mom is making my favorite home-cooked meal. Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes (she makes these yummy, creamy ones with cream cheese in them), and Asparagus with Breadcrumbs. MMMMMM!!!! Then Monday, I get Ellis duty all day. I think we'll hit the pool and then Chucky Cheese. Sis-in-law Shannon says that Ellis has been talking about me taking him all week! AWWW. And mom said to Ellis, "Rana is coming to see you in a few days". And he's like yeah, she's taking a bus. Mom's like, no an airplane! He's soo cute. And on Monday night, he's playing in his T-BALL league. And Tuesday more time with him before my 5pm flight home. WHEW!

But I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home