Monday, June 27, 2005

What A Fun Weekend!

I had such a fun weekend. After a chill friday night, on saturday, dorothy and erica took me out to see bewitched and out to dinner for my birthday. but bewitched was nothing great. All the funny stuff was in the commercials. but it was still a blast and dinner was great. thanks girlies!

then we went back to chill at dorothy's before we started getting ready to go out to celebrate David's 27th birthday. And we had so much fun. It reminded me of the college days when we would all get ready together. And Erica straightened my hair. It looked fab! We had a blast at David's party. But drinking a little too much meant that we all ended up dancing on the bar and I was pretty nauseous till like 7 am. So yesterday, I did nothing. And boy did I need it. I was exhausted. Two jam packed weekends in a row. I am ready for a break.

This weekend should be nice and quiet, everyone's going away, but I'm sticking around, so I'm sure there won't be much going on. And the big "S" is off today and so nice and quiet around these parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home