Thursday, June 30, 2005

Onto New Things!

Wow, I can't believe it. Two weeks from tomorrow I am starting work at my new job. For more money and at a cool new magazine. I interview last wednesday and got the job offer on monday evening. It's so exciting. And I'll be working with Carolyn, Ken and Karen. But I', going to miss seeing my girls Dorothy and Erica. Of course, we'll still see each other ALL THE time. but still, it will be different, not being in the same office. But hopefully I can meet new cool people to expand our circle of friends even more. But it's also weird. other than those lovely few months, i spent in ohio, I have been at Digest for 4 years. But it's onto bigger and better things now. My last day is July 12th and then I begin the new gig on July 14th. And I get a day off in between. Yahoo.

But this weekend is going to be a weird one. It's pretty funny, but every single one of my friends except my roomie is going out of town this weekend for 4th of July. It's pretty crazy. So I'm just gonna chill, maybe go hang with Mandy, she'll be around too but lives on the Island and maybe I'll check out some movies. War of the Worlds, perhaps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home