Sunday, November 04, 2007

Clutz of the World!

God, I am such a clutz, it's only been a year and half since I stepped into a crevice on 5th avenue and sprained ankle, and guess what? I have done it again!!! I was walking home from the gym and there was construction going on at the corner of 3rd and 23rd so I stepped into the street in front of the bus stop to get to the corner and I step into a crevice in the street and go crashing down. Oh my god, it was so scary. After I fell, I must have been in shock because the most unbelievable nauseau and dizzyness overcame me. But there was this great couple that went and got me a bottle of water and even offered me cab money. Who says New Yorkers arent nice. But hey for all I know, they were tourists. LOL. Anyways, I somehow hobbled the block home and got Ken to come over and take me to the hospital to get it checked out. Gotta love having your best friend live only a block away. And yes, it is yet again a sprain on the same damn foot. God, I am such a clutz. But I'll stay off of it tomorrow, elevate and ice it. And hopefully I won't be as bad when I try to make a return to work on Tuesday! ARGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home