Monday, July 09, 2007

It's Hot, Hot, Hot

Summertime in the city, that is for damn sure. This is one time of year where I just hate being in the city and not being in the suburbs where people can from their air conditioned houses to their air conditioned cars without skipping a beat! People of surburbia have no right to complain about the heat. Try living in the city where you need to walk everywhere!! I just wish it could always stay in the low 80s with a nice breeze! It is especially tough when you need to relie on ol' movincool to keep your office cool! Well this too shall pass.

On the flip side, the stupid foot is finally starting to feel a little bitter, hopefully it will be better for good really soon. I just need to get back to the gym already. I haven't been since like June 28th. I must return already. I'm wasting this money. I think tomorrow shall be the day. For now, I will relax in my air-conditioning tonight while enjoying my shows of the evening: Hell's Kitchen and Big Love.

Here's to cooler days ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home